Item -: Odisha Kansa-Bronze Utensils Small Bowl Katori from Balakati.About the Product – : Kansa is a form of Bronze made from copper and tin.Balakati and Kantilo in Odisha, are very famous in the world for the quality of Kansa Utensils that they produce using indigenous tools, equipment and traditional methods. 100% handmade by craftsmen using age old and traditional techniques.
Material -: Kansa (Bronze)
SKU Number -: NSaiBrass1004.
Product Dimension -: Depth : 05Cms And Diameter : 11 Cms
Color -: Bronze
Type -: Bowl
Weight -: 370 Grams.
Ideal for -: Home,Office and Hotel,And Restaurant.
Design Type -: Traditional Curry Bowl.
- A Very Finely Carved With Beautiful Finishing,Handmade Odisha Bronze Kansa Utensil.Ideal for Home, Hotel Restaurant.
- Traditional ‘Kansa’ dinner bowl is perfect for serving the complete Indian meal.
- Reviving ancient Ayurvedic wisdom through contemporary design.
- Eating and drinking from alkalinising metals like ‘Kansa’ alloys provides wellness benefits .
- Kansa increases intellect as is written in ayurvedic books.
- It also purifies the food if the food is kept in it for a while and even cures acidity.
- Please note that food like pickle, curd etc should not be kept in bronze utensils.
- Though it is wear and tear resistant but in extreme mishandling it may brake.
Induction Stove Friendly -: No
Microwave Cookware :- No
Other Instructions -: Same as suggetsed for Bronze Utensils.
Notes for Customers : These products are 100% handmade.Hence there could be + 2-5% variation in Dimensions And Weight.However there is no impact on the great benefits of such products. And also no change in original raw material used to create such wonderful products
Wash Care Guide-: How to clean Kansa(Branze) Utensils.
- Use non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.
- Use mild Dish cleaner detergents.
- Use a soft brush or old toothbrush to scrub any hard to reach areas.
- Rinse well with water.
- Use a soft cloth for Drying.
- In case of extreme dirt, clean it with lemon and detergent.