Kansa Thali (Breakfast And Curry Plate) 6 Inch from Balakati ,Odisha
About the Product – : Kansa is a form of bronze made from copper and tin. Balakati and Kantilo in Odisha, are very famous in the world for the quality of Kansa Utensils that they produce using indigenous tools, equipment and traditional methods. 100% handmade by craftsmen using age old and traditional techniques.
Material -: Kansa (Bronze)
SKU Number -: NSaiBrass1006
Product Dimension -: Depth : 04Cms And Diameter : 17 Cms
Color -: Bronze.
Type -: Breakfast Or Curry Plate(Small)
Weight -: 400 Grams
Ideal for -: Home,Office and Hotel,And Restaurant.
Design Type -: Traditional Rice Plate Medium Thali.
- It is a kind of plate. It also can be used as a dish.
- A Very Finely Carved With Beautiful Finishing,Handmade Odisha Bronze Kansa Utensil 1 Piece Dinner Thali.Ideal for Home, Hotel Restaurant.
- Traditional ‘Kansa’ dinner plate is perfect for serving the complete Indian meal.
- Reviving ancient Ayurvedic wisdom through contemporary design.
- Eating and drinking from alkalinising metals like ‘Kansa’ alloys provides wellness benefits .
- Kansa increases intellect as is written in ayurvedic books.
- It also purifies the food if the food is kept in it for a while and even cures acidity.
- Please note that food like pickle, curd etc should not be kept in bronze utensils.
- Though it is wear and tear resistant but in extreme mishandling it may brake.
Induction Stove Friendly -: No
Microwave Cookware :- No
Other Instructions -: Same as suggested for Bronze Utensils.
Notes for Customers : These products are 100% handmade.Hence there could be + 2-5% variation in Dimensions And Weight.However there is no impact on the great benefits of such products. And also no change in original raw material used to create such wonderful products.
Wash Care Guide-: How to clean Kansa(Branze) Utensils.
- Use non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.
- Use mild Dish cleaner detergents.
- Use a soft brush or old toothbrush to scrub any hard to reach areas.
- Rinse well with water.
- Use a soft cloth for Drying.
- In case of extreme dirt, clean it with lemon and detergent.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.