Item -: Handcrafted Brass Parat (15 inches) from Balakati, Odisha
About the Product – : This Brass Parat is mainly used by Odias to make flour dough or put the vegetables after wash. Handmade Work With Brass, Durable Work and Superfine Quality of balakati Odisha with Good Finishing. Beautiful Royal Looking. It is suitable for puja in Home and Temple.
Material -: Brass
Product Dimension -: Depth : 06 Cms And Diameter : 38 Cms
Color -: Brass
Type -: Parat
Weight -: 1050 Grams
Ideal for -: Home
Design Type -: Traditional
What is in the box -: 1 Piece Handcrafted Brass Parat 15 inches
Notes for Customers : These products are 100% handmade. Hence there could be + 2-5% variation in Dimensions And Weight. However there is no impact on the great benefits of such products. And also no change in original raw material used to create such wonderful products.
1. Brass Produces melanin for healthy hair and skin
2. Drinking water stored in Brass vessel Increases strength and immunity
3. Eating food from a brass vessel Prevents abdominal infections
4. When food is cooked in a brass utensils natural oil gets released that adds unique flavor and taste to the food.
5. As zinc is present in Brass, it helps Purifies the blood
6. Zinc is also known to Sharpen the memory of your brain hence consuming water or food from a brass vessel sharpens the memory.
7. Consuming food or water from a brass vessel helps in curing respiratory diseases like cough and asthma.
Precautions to be taken:
1. Sour or acidic food should not be cooked or stored in Brass utensils.
2. Tin coating (kalai) should be done inside the brass vessels that are used for cooking.
3. Brass turns green with time as it reacts with oxygen in outer atmosphere hence brass utensils should be kept cleaned.
Microwave Cookware :- No
Other Instructions -: Same as suggested for Bronze Utensils.
Wash Care Guide-: How to clean Brass Utensils.
- Use non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.
- Use mild Dish cleaner detergents.
- Use a soft brush or old toothbrush to scrub any hard to reach areas.
- Rinse well with water.
- Use a soft cloth for Drying.
- In case of extreme dirt, clean it with lemon and detergent.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.