About the Product – :
Ayurveda (an indigenous system of medicine for achieving longevity and good health) states that the best way to transfer the medicinal properties of metalware into our bodies is by eating foods made up of Kansa. This unique metalware is well-known for its strength and resilience. In addition, Kansa does not tarnish or corrode and retains its color over a long time.
For anyone wishing to upgrade their dining table with a little modern sophistication, the Rajwadi Kansa Thali Set is the ideal choice. This beautiful Bronze Thali Set is inspired by the village of Rajwadi but brings with it an old-world charm and a new-age feel. It is made up of pure bronze material and is best suited to use at home or on your dining table! Moreover, if you are planning a party or family gathering, you can grab this lovely set and adorn your table with an eye-catching look that adds to the ambiance of your party celebration!
- Benefits of Bronze:
- It is popular in the manufacturing of kitchen utensils and cooking vessels.
- It is tough to destroy as it reacts passively to oxidation.
- Only 3% of food nutrients will be lost while cooking.
- Material -: Bronze
- SKU Number -: KANSYAM1005
- Product Dimension -:
- 1 No. Bronze Thali : Diameter - 14.5 Inches , Weight: 1500 gms
- 5 Nos.Bronze Vatki: Diameter - 2.75 Inches, Weight: 110 gms
- 1 Halwa Plate: Diameter - 4.25 Inches, Weight: 125 gms
- 2 Nos. Chutney Vatki: Diameter - 2 Inches Small
- 1 No.Hotel Glass : Height - 4 Inches
- 1 No.Regular Spoon : Normal Bronze Spoon
- Color -: Bronze
- Type -: Lunch/Dinner Plate Set
- Ideal for -: Home, Hotel And Restaurant.
- Special Instruction -:
- Please note that food like pickle, curd etc should not be kept in bronze utensils.
- Though it is wear and tear resistant but in extreme mishandling it may brake.
- Induction Stove Friendly -: No
- Microwave Cookware :- No
- Other Instructions -: Same as suggested for Bronze Utensils.
- Notes for Customers : These products are 100% handmade. Hence there could be + 2-5% variation in Dimensions And Weight. However there is no impact on the great benefits of such products. And also no change in original raw material used to create such wonderful products.
- Wash Care Guide-: How to clean Bronze Utensils.
- Use non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.
- Use mild Dish cleaner detergents.
- Use a soft brush or old toothbrush to scrub any hard to reach areas.
- Rinse well with water.
- Use a soft cloth for Drying.
- In case of extreme dirt, clean it with lemon and detergent.