- Product-: Odisha Famous Kamya/Mahakali Soya Chhatua - 500 gm
About the Product: When it comes to finding a healthy breakfast, chat is a popular option. It is known for its unique taste,
nutritional value, and health benefits. Traditionally, chhatua was made from wheat, rice, chana dal, and
jowar (sorghum). However, nowadays it is made from various pulses and cereals like white Bengal gram,
green gram, red mung bean, and so forth.
In Odisha, chhatua is a staple food served at breakfast and snacks. It gives you energy and fulfills your
need for proteins, carbohydrates, and fibers. This is very popular because of its easy preparation. Just
add water, curd, and milk and stir the mixture for 30 seconds and it's ready to be consumed.
Ritikart offers organic soya chhatua manufactured and produced by the famous brand Mahakali Atakala,
Bhubaneswar. It contains a healthy and tasty combination of ingredients that includes a mixture of rice
flakes, wheat flakes, cashew nuts, moong dal, soya, and peanut. In addition, it does not contain any
preservatives which means that it is safe for eating. Shop now!
- Price -: Price Includes cost of the product and handling and processing changes. This product has been introduced on Ritikart because of popular demand of a many people staying outside of Odisha.
- Key Ingredients -: Rice Flake,Wheat, Chana Daal, Moong, Peanut and Cashew, Soya. Does not contain any artificial flavour or taste maker.
- SKU ID: KAMYA_SOYA_CHHATUA.
- Quantity-: 1 Kg.
- Storage Advice-: Store in Dry and Cool Place.
- Manufacturer -:Mahakali Atakala, Bhubaneswar .
- Please note -: This product does not contain any artificial flavor or taste maker. Made from 100% Natural products.