About the Product – :
Copper and tin are heated together at a high temperature to create the alloy known as Kansa Bronze. Kansa contains the ideal ratio of copper and tin, among other medicinal advantages. For thousands of years, people have used it as a cooking utensil, baking dish, drink container, and other things. To name a few advantages, it strengthens the blood, hair, and nails in addition to all the major organs.
Are you trying to find a way to detox your body and get healthier all around? The best answer is Kansa kitchenware. Ritikart offers the best quality Matte Kansa Dinner Set at a reasonable price. The set includes 1 Thali (platter), 2 Katori (bowl), 2 Halwa Plates, 1 Spoon, 1 Chutney Vatki, and 1 Glass. This Kansa Dinner Set is well-made and modern. You will enjoy these pieces on your dining table or at home. We are sure you will find this set a great addition to your household decor. Shop Now!
- Benefits of Bronze:
- It is popular in the manufacturing of kitchen utensils and cooking vessels.
- It is tough to destroy as it reacts passively to oxidation.
- Only 3% of food nutrients will be lost while cooking.
- Material -: Bronze
- SKU Number -: KANSYAM1007
- Product Dimension -:
- 1 No. Bronze Thali : Diameter - 11.5 Inches, Weight: 800 gms
- 2 Nos. Bronze Bowls : Diameter - 3.25 Inches, Weight: 120 gms
- 1 No.Halwa Plate : Diameter - 4.25 Inches, Weight: 120 gms
- 1 No.Kothi Glass : Height - 3.25 Inches, Weight: 180 gms
- 1 Chutney Vatki : Diameter - 2.75 Inches, Weight: 110 gms
- 1 No.Regular Spoon : Normal Bronze Spoon
- Color -: Bronze
- Type -: Lunch/Dinner Plate Set
- Ideal for -: Home, Office, Hotel And Restaurant.
- Special Instruction -:
- Please note that food like pickle, curd etc should not be kept in bronze utensils.
- Though it is wear and tear resistant but in extreme mishandling it may brake.
- Induction Stove Friendly -: No
- Microwave Cookware :- No
- Other Instructions -: Same as suggested for Bronze Utensils.
- Notes for Customers : These products are 100% handmade. Hence there could be + 2-5% variation in Dimensions And Weight. However there is no impact on the great benefits of such products. And also no change in original raw material used to create such wonderful products.
- Wash Care Guide-: How to clean Bronze Utensils.
- Use non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.
- Use mild Dish cleaner detergents.
- Use a soft brush or old toothbrush to scrub any hard to reach areas.
- Rinse well with water.
- Use a soft cloth for Drying.
- In case of extreme dirt, clean it with lemon and detergent.