About the Product – :
The market has a high demand for metal bronze. It is an 80% copper/20% tin alloy. In daily life, bronze is used for various things, including furniture, decorative goods, and culinary utensils.
When it comes to finding the best quality Kansa Thali set at a reasonable price, you can’t go wrong with Ritikart. We offer a mango thali set which is made up of natural bronze material and is tough enough to last for ages. It holds the shape of a mango which makes it even more attractive. This set is perfect for serving food to your guests. It looks very beautiful and thus you can utilize it for any occasion. The details provided by this thali set are that the mango plate comes with a handle which makes it easy to carry this plate. Additionally, you can give this item to your loved ones. When you give them this fantastic item as a gift, it will be a wonderful surprise for them. Buy Now!
- Benefits of Bronze:
- It is popular in the manufacturing of kitchen utensils and cooking vessels.
- It is tough to destroy as it reacts passively to oxidation.
- Only 3% of food nutrients will be lost while cooking.
- Material -: Bronze
- SKU Number -: KANSYAM1009
- Product Dimension -:
- 1 No. Bronze Mango Plate : Diameter - 14.5 Inches , Weight: 1100 gms
- 2 Mango Plate : Diameter - 14.5 Inches , Weight: 1400 gms
- 5 Nos. Mango Bowl: Diameter - 3.25 Inches, Weight: 150 gms
- 1 Mango Starter Plate: 10.5X5.25 Inches, Weight: 780 gms
- 1 No. Chutney Vatki: Diameter - 2 Inches Small, Weight: 70 gms
- 1 No. Hotel Glass Big : Height - 4 Inches, Weight: 300 gms
- 2 No.s Regular Spoon : Normal Bronze Spoon, Weight: 65 gms
1 No. Fork : 4 inches, Weight: 40 gms
- Color -: Bronze
- Type -: Lunch/Dinner Plate Set
- Ideal for -: Home, Hotel And Restaurant.
- Special Instruction -:
- Please note that food like pickle, curd etc should not be kept in bronze utensils.
- Though it is wear and tear resistant but in extreme mishandling it may brake.
- Induction Stove Friendly -: No
- Microwave Cookware :- No
- Other Instructions -: Same as suggested for Bronze Utensils.
- Notes for Customers : These products are 100% handmade. Hence there could be + 2-5% variation in Dimensions And Weight. However there is no impact on the great benefits of such products. And also no change in original raw material used to create such wonderful products.
- Wash Care Guide-: How to clean Bronze Utensils.
- Use non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.
- Use mild Dish cleaner detergents.
- Use a soft brush or old toothbrush to scrub any hard to reach areas.
- Rinse well with water.
- Use a soft cloth for Drying.
- In case of extreme dirt, clean it with lemon and detergent.