About the Product – :
Are you looking for the healthiest metal to use in your home? The answer is bronze. In India, we have a great tradition of cooking our meals on bronze utensils and eating them with bronze plates or bowls. You may think that cooking or eating with metal might be dangerous, but this is not true. The use of bronze dates back to the Stone Age, making it one of the planet's oldest metals. Utensils made of bronze have been found to be beneficial for skin, cooking, and even health.
Ritikart is the name you can trust for providing quality products at affordable prices. We have a very large collection of Bronze Soup Bowl Set that the vast majority of the customers liked. We offer them at reasonable rates, so hurry up and go ahead to buy your desired one at Ritikart today.
- Benefits of Bronze:
- It is popular in the manufacturing of kitchen utensils and cooking vessels.
- It is tough to destroy as it reacts passively to oxidation.
- Only 3% of food nutrients will be lost while cooking.
- Material -: Bronze
- SKU Number -: KANSYAM1006
- Product Dimension -:
- 1 Soup Bowl : Diameter - 4.5 Inches , Weight: 250 gms
- 1 Plate: Diameter - 5.5 Inches, Weight: 240 gms
- 1 Soup Spoon: Weight: 100 gms
- Color -: Bronze
- Type -: Soup Bowl Set
- Ideal for -: Home, Hotel And Restaurant.
- Special Instruction -:
- Please note that food like pickle, curd etc should not be kept in bronze utensils.
- Though it is wear and tear resistant but in extreme mishandling it may brake.
- Induction Stove Friendly -: No
- Microwave Cookware :- No
- Other Instructions -: Same as suggested for Bronze Utensils.
- Notes for Customers : These products are 100% handmade. Hence there could be + 2-5% variation in Dimensions And Weight. However there is no impact on the great benefits of such products. And also no change in original raw material used to create such wonderful products.
- Wash Care Guide-: How to clean Bronze Utensils.
- Use non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.
- Use mild Dish cleaner detergents.
- Use a soft brush or old toothbrush to scrub any hard to reach areas.
- Rinse well with water.
- Use a soft cloth for Drying.
- In case of extreme dirt, clean it with lemon and detergent.