About the Product – :
Cooking in bronze is a must for any Indian household. It has been used in our homes since the times when we transitioned from hunter-gatherers to an agrarian society. The copper and tin present in the material makes it an excellent conductor of heat, so it's possible to cook food using only this kind of utensils. Nowadays, you can find a lot of bronze cookware at both online and offline stores but it is recommended to get pure, high-quality bronze utensils because using impure bronze could be harmful.
Ritikart brings you a splendid collection of paneer handi utensils, which are not only beautiful but also very comfortable to hold and use. It is made with the purest quality bronze material as well as the designs are unique and cater to your aesthetic senses. You can use this beautiful product for various purposes such as cooking or serving food like paneer to guests at home parties. So why wait, order your favorite bronze paneer handi now!
- Please be aware that foods that are sour, such as pickles and curd, should not be kept in bronze cookware.
- Though it is strong and durable, it may break if handled roughly.
- Material -: Bronze
- SKU Number -: KANSYAM1013
- Product Dimension -:
Small Large Diameter(Inches) 5
- Color -: Bronze
- Type -: Bronze Paneer Serving Handi/Plate
- Ideal for -: Home, Hotel And Restaurant.
- Special Instruction -:
- Please note that food like pickle, curd etc should not be kept in bronze utensils.
- Though it is wear and tear resistant but in extreme mishandling it may brake.
- Induction Stove Friendly -: No
- Microwave Cookware :- No
- Other Instructions -: Same as suggested for Bronze Utensils.
- Notes for Customers : These products are 100% handmade. Hence there could be + 2-5% variation in Dimensions And Weight. However there is no impact on the great benefits of such products. And also no change in original raw material used to create such wonderful products.
- Wash Care Guide-: How to clean Bronze Utensils.
- Use non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.
- Use mild Dish cleaner detergents.
- Use a soft brush or old toothbrush to scrub any hard to reach areas.
- Rinse well with water.
- Use a soft cloth for Drying.
- In case of extreme dirt, clean it with lemon and detergent.