About the Product – :
A Nasta Dabba is essential for every household in India. It is used to store food, especially roti. Having high-quality tiffin boxes that can preserve cooked roti without turning it hard or dry is essential for our hectic lifestyles. Here comes an innovative, unique, and traditional product that will take you back in time. The usage of bronze utensils for the storage of cooked rotis is a traditional Indian practice, which has been passed from generation to generation. It's widely used by several communities in India.
Ritikart, a leading E-commerce startup from Odisha brings you authentic handcrafted heat-treated Bronze roti boxes at cost-effective prices. It is not only safe to store cooked roti but also unique and stunning in look! This classy brass roti container adds value, texture, and beauty to your kitchen thanks to its fine craftsmanship. It looks great on the dining room table as well, where you can show off its glossy surface and use it to store delicious meals or snacks. You can even use this bronze selection to give gifts to your loved ones.
The Benefits of Bronze:
- Cooking or eating with bronze utensils improves your intellect and purifies your body and mind from all toxins and pollutants.
- It improves your eyesight and immunity.
- It reduces cholesterol.
- Material -: Bronze
- SKU Number -: KANSYAM1011
- Product Dimension -:
- Nasta Dabba(Regular): Diameter - 4.75 Inches, Weight: 430 gms
- Roti Dabba(Regular): Diameter - 8 Inches, Weight: 1430 gms
- Color -: Bronze
- Type -: Tiffin Box
- Ideal for -: Home, Hotel And Restaurant.
- Special Instruction -:
- Please note that food like pickle, curd etc should not be kept in bronze utensils.
- Though it is wear and tear resistant but in extreme mishandling it may brake.
- Induction Stove Friendly -: No
- Microwave Cookware :- No
- Other Instructions -: Same as suggested for Bronze Utensils.
- Notes for Customers : These products are 100% handmade. Hence there could be + 2-5% variation in Dimensions And Weight. However there is no impact on the great benefits of such products. And also no change in original raw material used to create such wonderful products.
- Wash Care Guide-: How to clean Bronze Utensils.
- Use non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.
- Use mild Dish cleaner detergents.
- Use a soft brush or old toothbrush to scrub any hard to reach areas.
- Rinse well with water.
- Use a soft cloth for Drying.
- In case of extreme dirt, clean it with lemon and detergent.