- About the Product: Method of Preparation: The bark of the twigs is peeled and then fermented in water for a few days. By then, the resin gets dissolved in water and then strained by mixing it with raw rice powder (locally known as Arua), sugar and water. Once the batter is prepared, it is fried in the form of odd-shaped mildly sweet and crispy vermicelli. Visit our website today to order online.
- Type -: Sweet Dish
- SKU ID: SARSATIA01.
- Quantity-: 200gms (Approx).
- Key Ingredients:-
- Resins of Ganjer Tree twigs
- Raw Rice Powder
- Storage Advice: - Store in Dry and Cool Place.
- Place Of Collection: - Bhubaneswar, Odisha .
Based on 1 review
I have become a regular customer. I want to mention specially about Cuttack mixture, Sarsatia, bhubaneswar khora khai. Worth a try and trust me you won't be disappointed.