- Book -: Chha Mana Atha Guntha By Fakir Mohan Senapati.
- About the Book -: Chha Maana Atha Guntha (In English Six Acres and a Third) is a 19th-century Odia novel by Fakir Mohan Senapati who is known as the "Father of Modern Odia Literature". This Odia novel written long before the October Revolution in Russia, is the first Indian novel to deal with the exploitation of landless peasants by a feudal Lord in British India. This novel originally written in Odia language is also published in English language translation by the University of California Press.
- SKU Number -: FRI1034.
- Type -: Novel.
- Language -: Odia.
- Publisher -: Friends Publishers.
- Author -: Fakir Mohan Senapati.
- Binding: - Hard Paper.
- Publication -: New.
- Pages -: 137.
- Weight-: 200 Grams.
- This is a reference book for Odia language in UPSC Civil services examination.
I had heard the story of this novel. Heard many stories of this novel from my childhood. This novel very nicely talks about how the landlords exploited the poor peasants in 19th century. A novel that transformed many things in our society.
Thank you Ritikart for having this Odia novel on your portal.
Highly recommend to read this book for the simple superb.