Born in Torquay in 1890, Agatha Christie would go on to become the bestselling novelist in history. Her debut novel, "The Mysterious Affair at Styles," written during the latter stages of World War I, introduced readers to the iconic Hercule Poirot, who would rise to unparalleled popularity in the realm of crime fiction, rivaled only by Sherlock Holmes. Revered globally as the Queen of Crime, her literary works have achieved staggering sales figures, exceeding one billion copies in the English language and another billion in more than 100 foreign nations. Agatha Christie authored an impressive catalogue of 80 crime novels and collections of short stories, in addition to crafting 19 plays and six novels under the pseudonym Mary Westmacott.
One of her notable works, "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd," a masterful piece of detective fiction, was penned by the British writer and initially published in June 1926. In this gripping tale, Poirot, who had retired to a village near the home of his friend Roger Ackroyd to focus on the cultivation of perfect vegetable marrows, is compelled to return to his investigative pursuits when Ackroyd is tragically murdered. The novel received acclaim from its very first release, and in 2013, the British Crime Writers’ Association recognized it as the finest crime novel ever written.
Type -: English Fiction. SKU Number -: BKPUB_1001.
Pages-: 256 Language-: English Author-: Agatha Christie Publisher-: B K Publications Pvt Ltd. Binding -: Hard. Last Reprint Year -: 2022.
ritikart.com believes highest level of customer satisfaction helps its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on ritikart.com?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product is shipped, we will refund the amount after deducting a nominal cancellation charge of 2% and applicable GST.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 7 to 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to the concerned manufacturer. Let us know & we’ll help you regarding the same
We take utmost care in packaging and shipping the product but some items may be damaged during transit due to circumstances beyond our control.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at +91-8260045598 / +91-7077505555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
• Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
• Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.