- Title -: Thakura Puja Paddhati.
- About the Book -: God is kind and grants blessings to the devotees with sincere heart. Puja is a sacred practice of reverence, honor, adoration or worship from the devotee to the Almighty. Puja is not only performed in temples but also in most of our homes.The object of the puja ritual is to create and setup thoughts of spiritual forces in and around us.For Puja, all we need is to have a devoted heart full of love for the divine.According to Hinduism, a puja normally consists of meditation(dhyana), austerity(tapa),chanting(mantra),scripture reading(svadhyaya),offering food and prostrations(panchanga or ashtanga pranama,dandavat).Puja is generally concluded with aarti to the lord by singing or chanting of some mantra,performing certain actions and making offerings in defined stages.This book written in Odia guides you the right steps,stages and principle,process,chanting of mantra and meditation in doing Puja. This book covers Ganesha Puja,Arghya Sanskara,Kalasa Sthapana and many more Puja Vidhi.
- Type -: Spiritual and Puja Patha.
- Language -: Odia.
- Weight -: 420 Grams.
- Dimension -: 23 X 15 X 2 Cms.
- Number of Pages -: 266.
- Publisher -: Dharmagrantha Store.
- Author -: Pandit Arttatrana Das and Pandit Shyamsundar Nayak.
- Binding-: Hard Paper.
- Publication Year -: 2014 New.
- Product: Sarva Deva puja paddhati in Odia,Odia puja vidhi Book,puja vidhi and methods book in odia,
Highly Secured Payment Gateway. COD available for selected PIN codes in India.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.