Title: Shri Siridi Saibabanka Purana by Budhimanta Puhann.
Type -: Spiritual.
SKU Number - BINP1035
Language -: Odia
Publisher -: Binapani Pustaka Bhandar
Author -: Budhimanta Puhann.
About the book : A prominent author and researcher who has dedicated the majority of his life to spiritual exploration and meditation, Budhimanta Puhann is the author of the book Shri Shirdi Saibabanka Purana. This is a book about Sai Baba; his life, his teachings, and his miracles. The author has tried to portray the real-life story of Shri Sai Baba in such a way that it will motivate readers toward their own spiritual path. This book talks about the different aspects of Sai's life and teaches us how to live as his devotees by following his ways and guidelines. If you're curious about Shri Shirdi Sai Baba and his life story, this book will let you take a peek into one of the most amazing spiritual leaders on Earth. Published by Binapani Pustaka Bhandar, this Odia Purana book is exclusively available at Ritikart.
ritikart.com believes highest level of customer satisfaction helps its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on ritikart.com?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product is shipped, we will refund the amount after deducting a nominal cancellation charge of 2% and applicable GST.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 7 to 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to the concerned manufacturer. Let us know & we’ll help you regarding the same
We take utmost care in packaging and shipping the product but some items may be damaged during transit due to circumstances beyond our control.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at +91-8260045598 / +91-7077505555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
• Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
• Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.