- Title -: Shri Siridi Sai Satcharita in Odia.
- Author -: Originally written by Shri Govind Raghunath Dabholkar.
- Translated into Odia-:By Shri Aranada Prasad Ray.
- About the Book -: The Shri Sai Satcharita is a biography on the life stories of Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi. It is written by Shri Govind Raghunath Dabholkar alias 'Hemadpant', the name given by Sai Baba. On 26 November 1930, the first edition of the Shri Sai Satcharitra: The Wonderful Life and Teachings of Shirdi Sai Baba" was published in Marathi.This holy work has been translated into English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Sindhi, Bengali, Kannada, Oriya, Nepali, Punjabi and Konkani languages. The English Edition was first published in 1944.Shri Hemadpant, wrote the Sai Satcharita at his residence Sai Niwas, located on St. Martin Road in Bandra, Mumbai. The Sai Satcharita consists of 9450 verses spread over 52 Chapters.
- Type -: Biography on the life stories of Shri Sai Baba.
- SKU Number -: JRP1018.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Publisher-: Jagannath Rath Publication.
- Language -: Odia.
- Weight -: 300 Grams.
- Dimension -:17 X 11 X 3 CMs.
- Number of Pages -: 311.
- Binding -: Paper.
- Publication -: New.
Highly Secured Payment Gateway. COD available for selected PIN codes in India.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.