Title -: Pasapalli Cotton Saree Black & Red.
- Type -: Cotton Saree.
- Color -: Red and black
- SKU Number -:Rsaree2001.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Item Weight -:500 Grams.
- Product Dimension -: 1.2 Mtr X 5.5 Mtr.
- Primary material -: Cotton.
- Design -:Sambalpuri Design.
- What is in the box -: 1 Piece of saree without Blouse.
Wash Care -: It is recommended, but not required.Users can follow normal washing methodology that applies to was cotton handloom Saree.
- Wash by hand in cold water for better durability.
- Dry in Shade.
- Use Mild Detergents.
- Do not bleach.Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Iron on a medium temperature setting.
- Wash dark colours separately.
About the Product:
The name Pasapali is derived from “Pasa” or gambling games using Chess board. Originated from bargarh district, Odisha, this saree has made its statement in the national and international level. The unique technique of weaving the thread is the one that make the saree look fabulous. Typically a “Bandha” design which itself a tie-dye technique, this saree is the style statement for a woman. This Saree is embellished with beautiful Pasapalli design which is basically the small squares of Chess board. With the unique combination of red and black colors in this pattern, this saree looks absolutely gorgeous and gives it a premium look and feel. The Golden border adds a different flavor to the design makes it really very special. We at Ritikart pick the best quality of Sarees by directly approaching the weavers and showcase them through our online store https://www.ritikart.com. At our online store, you can find variety of Handlooom Sarees which you can directly order and we are very committed to fulfill your requirement as soon as possible.