- Title -: Odia Patanjala Yoga Darshan.
- Language -: Odia.
- Type -: Yoga.
- SKU Number -:DGS1007.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Odia Yoga Books.
- Oriya Patanjala Yoga Book.
- Weight -: 1095 Grams.
- Dimension -: 24 X 18 X 3 CMs.
- Number of Pages -: 539.
- Publisher -: Dharmagrantha Store.
- Binding :- Hard Paper.
- About the Book:-
- The Indian tradition attributes the work to Patanjali. Much confusion has been caused by the late medieval traditions of conflating Patanjali, the author of the grammatical Mahabhaya, with the author of the same name who wrote the Yoga Sutras. Yet the two works in Sanskrit are completely different in language like Odia, style and subject matter. Furthermore, before the time of Bhoja (11th century), Sanskrit authors did not conflate the authors, and treated them quite separately. And modern scholarship shows that these two authors are separated in time by about six hundred years. A third Patanjali is sometimes also invented, an author on medicine, in order to fill out the meaning of Bhoja's verse that said a single Patanjali cured speech through grammar, the mind through yoga, and the body through medicine. However, no major work of medicine by a Patanjali is known to Sanskrit literature.Patanjali took materials about yoga from older traditions, and added his own explanatory passages to create the unified work that, since 1100 CE, has been considered the work of two people.According to Maas, this means that the earliest commentary on the Yoga Sutras, the Bhaya, that has commonly been ascribed to some unknown later author Vyasa (the editor), was in fact Patanjali's own work.Different types of Yoga aashana and their benefits are available in this book.
- Patanjala Yoga book in odia.
- Patanjali Yoga book in odia.
Highly Secured Payment Gateway. COD available for selected PIN codes in India.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.