- Title -: Nuapatana Hand Woven Cotton Saree.
- Type -: Cotton Saree.
- Color -: Red Black.
- SKU Number -: NPSREE1021.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Item Weight -:950 Grams.
- Product Dimension -: 1.19 Mtr X5.50 Mtr.
- Weight -: 950 Grams.
- Primary material -: Cotton.
- Design -: Nuapatana Khandua Cotton Saree.
- What is in the box -: 1 Piece of saree.
- Wash Care -: It is recommended, but not required. Users can follow normal washing methodology that applies to was cotton handloom Saree .
- Washing Machine and cold water.
- Wash by hand in cold water for better durability.
- Dry in Shade.
- Use Mild Detergents.
- Do not bleach. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Iron on a medium temperature setting.
- Wash dark colors separately.
- Manufacturer: This Saree is hand woven by members of cooperative societies in Nuapatana, Athagarh of Odisha. Exclusively sourced and marketed and order fulfilled by ritikart.com.
- Best use: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other special Occasions.
Highly Secured Payment Gateway. COD available for selected PIN codes in India.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.