Title -: Maroon Bomkai Cotton Saree.
- Type -: Cotton Saree.
- Color -: Maroon Color Body with tripple border.
- SKU Number -:rsaree1003.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Item Weight -:500 Grams.
- Product Dimension -: 1.2 Mtr X 5.5 Mtr.
- Weight -:500 Grams.
- Primary material -: Cotton.
- Design -:Sambalpuri Design.
- What is in the box -: 1 Piece of saree with Blouse.
Wash Care -: It is recommended, but not required.Users can follow normal washing methodology that applies to was cotton handloom Saree.
- Wash by hand in cold water for better durability.
- Dry in Shade.
- Use Mild Detergents.
- Do not bleach.Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Iron on a medium temperature setting.
- Wash dark colours separately.
About the Product: Bomkai Saree is the pride of Odisha and represents the art and culture that it bears. Bomkai design is highly influenced by a community called “Bhulia” of Subarnapur district, Odisha. These are 100% cotton saree which is produced by thread dying and wrapping, weaving done by the handloom Weavers. The particular Saree is embellished with Maroon Color with temple border which makes it a class apart. The triple color border looks really ravishing when you wear it. This saree will really add a different persona to your personality. Whether in office or any party or occasion, you can wear it and flaunt it to everyone. We at Ritikart pick the best quality of Sarees by directly approaching the weavers and showcase them through our online store https://www.ritikart.com. At our online store, you can find variety of Handlooom Sarees which you can directly order and we are very committed to fulfil your requirement as soon as possible.
Highly Secured Payment Gateway. COD available for selected PIN codes in India.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.