Title -: Lord Jagannath With Kalasa Design.
- Color -: Base White With Multi Colour.
- Type -: Marble Work.
- Item Weight -: 290 Grams.
- Material -: Marble .
Product Dimension -:
- Height-: 15Cms.
- Width -: 08Cms.
- Breadth -:06 Cms.
- SKU Number -:MP1004.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Ideal for -: Home,office and Temple.
- What is in the box -: 1 Piece of Marble Work Lord Jagannath With Kalasa Design .
- About the Product– : Kalasha is a metal or clay pot with a large base and narrow mouth carrying a Coconut. It has got a very Spiritual and holy significance among Hindus. It's a symbol of abundance and "Source of Life" in vedas. This Marble Stone Kalasha has got the same deep symbolism which you can keep at you home. With Lord Jagannath Himself be there in the statue, the pleasantness enhances to its maximum. Odisha's Marble work has a traditional and ethnic touch which makes it different from other Marble works from other states of India. Ritikart made a sincere effort to find such rare artifacts and showcased it on its online store so that it's reachable to everyone not only in India but across the globe as well.
- Manufacturer – :This Product has been hand made by Master Craftsmen from Puri,Odisha.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.