- Title -: Kabi Surya Granthabali.
- About the Book -: Kabisurya Baladeba Rath was a musician He was born in Badakhemundi of Ganjam. His father Ujjwala Rath was well versed in scriptures and a was poet laureate and scholar in his own right. He wrote in the Vaishnavite tradition and the group of writers including Dinakrushna Das and Abhimanyu Samantasinghar to which he belonged have been criticised for their verbosity and convoluted diction but also credited for their emotionally rich and alliterative poetic works that continue to appeal to the masses even today .Among his important works are the Kavisurya Granthavali, Kavisurya Geetabali and the Kishore Chandrananda Chaupadi Chautisa which combines the two literary forms of chaupadi, a quatrain, and the chautisa- a 34 stanza poem where every stanza begins with a new letter of the Odia alphabet. The Kishore Chandrananda Champu is noted for its emotional tenderness and the role it played in infusing the riti school of Sanskrit writing with a new style and aesthetic sensibility.
- SKU Number -: S1334.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Language -: Odia.
- Publisher -: Dharma Grantha store.
- Binding -: Hard Paper.
- Publication -: New.
- Weight -: 400 Grams.
- Tags - Collections of lierature creations of Kabi Surya Baladeba Rath in the form of Kabi Surya Granthabali.
Highly Secured Payment Gateway. COD available for selected PIN codes in India.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.