- Title -: Jaagya Balkya Samhita
- Type -: Samhita
- SKU Number -:S1064.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Language -: Odia.
- Weight -: 140 Grams.
- Dimension -: 17 X 11 X 1 CMs.
- Number of Pages -: 203.
- Publisher -: Dharmagrantha Store.
- Translation -: Pandit Sri Gopinath Kara Sharma.
- Binding -: Paper.
- Publication Year -: New.
- About the Book -: Samhita, however, in contemporary literature typically implies the earliest, archaic part of the Vedas. These contain mantras – sacred sounds with or without literal meaning, as well as panegyrics, prayers, litanies and benedictions petitioning nature or Vedic deities. Vedic Samhita refers to mathematically precise metrical archaic text of each of the Vedas Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda and Atharvaveda.
Highly Secured Payment Gateway. COD available for selected PIN codes in India.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.