- Book -: Saptakhanda Haribansha Purana in Odia
- About the Book-: The Harivansha meaning the lineage of Hari is an important work of Sanskrit literature that contains more than sixteen thousand shlokas.The text is also known as the Harivansha Purana. This text is believed to be a khila or appendix or supplement to the Mahabharata. The Harivansh Purana is an abridged version of the Sanskrit text Harivamsa Purana that is originally credited to have been written by Veda Vyasa.The Puranas are regarded as literary scriptures, all written originally in Sanskrit verse. These texts are classified chronologically as a postscript of an epic and the Harivansh Purana is considered as the corresponding aftermath to the Mahabharata.The Harivansh Purana and the Mahabharata are complementary to each other.Harivansh Purana describes the creation of the universe, and various incarnations of Lord Vishnu. Harivansha Puran also describes the life of Krishna in detail starting from Lord Krishna’s birth, Krishna’s childhood and his life during the aftermath of the battle of Kuruksetra.In the last section it includes a detailed account of Kali Yuga.Now you can get this Haribansha Purana Book written in Odia and published by Dharmagrantha Store. This Book written in Odia is available in seven parts(Sapta Khanda).
- Type -: Purana.
- SKU Number -:S1339.
- Language -: Odia.
- Weight -: 4000 Grams
- Dimension -: 23 X 15 X 5 Cms.
- Number of Pages part 1 to part 7 -: 2068.
- Publisher -: Dharmagrantha Store.
- Binding-: Hard Paper.
- Publication Year -: 2015 New.
- Tags: Harivamsha Purana in Odia, Haribansh Purana
Highly Secured Payment Gateway. COD available for selected PIN codes in India.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.