Title -: Green Bomkai Cotton Saree.
- Type -: Cotton Saree.
- Color -: Green Color Body with tripple border.
- SKU Number -:rsaree1002.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Item Weight -:500 Grams.
- Product Dimension -: 1.2 Mtr X 5.5 Mtr.
- Weight -:500 Grams.
- Primary material -: Cotton.
- Design -:Sambalpuri Design.
- What is in the box -: 1 Piece of saree with Blouse.
Wash Care -: It is recommended, but not required.Users can follow normal washing methodology that applies to was cotton handloom Saree.
- Wash by hand in Cold water for better durability.
- Dry in Shade.
- Use Mild Detergents.
- Do not bleach.Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Iron on a medium temperature setting.
- Wash dark colours separately.
About the Product: Bomkai Saree is considered to be one of the premium quality Sarees originated from Ganjam District, Odisha. The typical Bomkai Pattern is one of the identified Geographical Indications of India. The ancient belief is depicted in its border Mostly the design of fish is seen in the sari as it is believed to be a sign of success and affluence. The most charming part is its thread work in the designs of the border and the pallu. The appearance of the sari is related to simplicity and has a tribal tinge in it. The particular Saree is embellished with Green Color with temple border which makes it a class apart. The triple color border looks really ravishing when you wear it. This saree will really add a different persona to your personality. Whether in office or any party or occasion, you can wear it and flaunt it to everyone. We at Ritikart pick the best quality of Sarees by directly approaching the weavers and showcase them through our online store https://www.ritikart.com. At our online store, you can find variety of Handlooom Sarees which you can directly order and we are very committed to fulfill your requirement as soon as possible.