- Product -: Govindobhog Fragrant Rice
- About the Product-: Govindobhog Rice also known as Gobinda Bhog Rice is a type of aromatic rice that is primarily grown in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is known for its unique fragrance, short grains, and sweet taste. This rice variety is often used to make traditional Indian dishes like pulao, biryani, and sweets like rice pudding (kheer). It's a popular choice for special occasions and festivals due to its distinct flavour and aroma. Ritikart collects this premium raw/Arua rice from its best sources and marketed in its online store.
- Type -: Dry Food Item/Raw Rice
- Grain Size-: Small Grain
- Storage Advice: - Store in Dry and Cool Place.
- Place Of Supply -: Bhubaneswar, Odisha .