Title -: Copper Sulfate And Black Nuapatana Khandua Cotton Saree.
- Type -: Cotton Saree (Chakra Anchal).
- Color -: Copper Sulfate And Black.
- SKU Number -: NPSREE1032.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Item Weight -:950 Grams.
- Product Dimension -: 1.19 Mtr X5.50 Mtr.
- Weight -: 950 Grams.
- Primary material -: Cotton.
- Design -: Nuapatana Khandua Cotton Saree.
- What is in the box -: 1 Piece of saree.
Wash Care -: It is recommended, but not required. Users can follow normal washing methodology that applies to was cotton handloom Saree.
Washing Machine and cold water.
Wash by hand in cold water for better durability.
Dry in Shade.
Use Mild Detergents.
Do not bleach. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
Iron on a medium temperature setting.
Wash dark colors separately.
- Manufacturer: This Saree is hand woven by members of cooperative societies in Nuapatana, Athagarh of Odisha. Exclusively sourced and marketed and order fulfilled by ritikart.com.
- Best use: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other special Occasions.
Please Note: There might be a slight variation in the design, color, shape and size of the item which is being displayed in the picture here as they are totally hand made.