Title -: Classic Tussar Silk Saree with Butti work on Body.• Type -: Tussar Saree with butti.
• Color -: Cream with Blue.
• SKU Number -: TUSREE1001
• Availability -: In Stock.
• Item Weight -:500 Grams.
• Product Dimension -: 1.18 Mtr (W) X 6.30 Mtr (L)
• Primary Material -: Tussar Silk.
• Design -: Tussar with Kumbha Design
• What is in the box -: 1 Piece of Saree with Blouse Piece.
• Wash Care -: It is recommended, but not required. Users can follow normal washing methodology that applies to be Tussar handloom Saree.
• Washing Machine and cold water.
• Wash by hand in cold water for better durability.
• Dry in Shade.
• Use Mild Detergents.
• Do not bleach. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
• Iron on a medium temperature setting.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• About the Product: This is classic tussar silk saree with Blouse piece is the perfect symbol of excellent work with tussar fiber. The Kumbha design (Temple Design) on the border looks absolutely fantabulous when you wear it and flaunt it in the crowd. You cannot stop yourself without appreciating the hard work and dedication with which a Tussar Weaver works. Extracting the tussar from a Silk worm is itself a tedious process and from there, the thread or fabric is being prepared. You can team this saree with a set of fancy bangles, ear rings, necklace and a pair of trendy heels to get a complete look. Ritikart has exclusively handpicked this saree from Gopalpur, the Tussar hub of Odisha and showcased in its online portal https://www.ritikart.com so that it’s available and accessible to everyone.
• Best use: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, party and other special Occasions.