- Title -: Chha Mana Atha Guntha By Fakir Mohan Senapati.
- SKU Number -: FRI1034.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Type -: Novel.
- Language -: Odia.
- Publisher -: Friends Publishers.
- Author -: Fakir Mohan Senapati.
- Binding: - Hard Paper.
- Publication -: New.
- Pages -: 137.
- Weight-: 200 Grams.
- About the Book -: Chha Maana Atha Guntha (In English Six Acres and a Third) is a 19th-century Odia novel by Fakir Mohan Senapati who is known as the "Father of Modern Odia Literature". This Odia novel written long before the October Revolution in Russia, is the first Indian novel to deal with the exploitation of landless peasants by a feudal Lord in British India. This novel originally written in Odia language is also published in English language translation by the University of California Press.
- This is a reference book for Odia language in UPSC Civil services examination.
Highly Secured Payment Gateway. COD available for selected PIN codes in India.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.