- About the Product -: Kamandalam is a symbolic vessel used in Hindu traditions to offer holy water, or Ganges water, to God. The name comes from the Sanskrit word Kamandalu meaning "bowl made from gold" or "golden bowl". It is believed that offering sacred water filled in the Kamandalam to deities is a symbol of good luck, prosperity, and well-being. Kamandalam is made using various quality materials like clay, brass, bronze, silver, gold, etc. At Ritikart, we bring to you the premium quality Brass Puja Kamandalam manufactured and produced by skilled artisans from Balakati, Odisha. Made from pure quality brass metal, this vessel is fabricated using the traditional artwork of handiwork, which makes it a durable product and makes it worth its price. This classy brass item will surely add an antique ambiance to your home décor, puja room, and temple.
- Color -: Golden.
- Material -: Brass.
- SKU Number -:BRKAMAND_1001.
- Ideal for -: Puja in Home and Mandir.
- Type -: Religious Puja Items.
- Product Dimension -:
Small Large Weight 560 gms 1250 gms Height 11 CMs 17 CMs Circumference 32 CMs 47 CMs
- Design Type -: Puja Kamandalam.
- What is in the box -: Pack of 1 Balakati Brass Puja Kamandalam.
Based on 1 review
Nice kamanal. Finishing is also good. Would be better if it was polished on the inside as well!