- Product -: Salepur Bikalananda Kar's Special 'Kala Jamun'
- About the Product -: Odisha is known for having a lot of traditional delicacies. Since we can remember, sweets have always
been a part of our daily lives. The Kala Jamun is a delicious and traditional Odia delicacy that is popular
The Ritikart e-commerce store specializes in delivering fresh Kala Jamun sweets manufactured by
Salepur Bikalananda Kar’s shop. It is made of wheat flour, chenna, mawa, milk, and ghee mixture, deep
fried till golden brown and then dipped in sugar syrup that gives it a soft and juicy texture. You can enjoy
these sweets on special occasions like festivals, celebrations, and trips. All our goodies are available at
competitive prices, and we offer quick delivery as well. We want to make your shopping experience a
pleasant one, so we maintain regular updates on our website.
- Price -: Price Includes cost of the product and handling and processing changes. This product has been introduced on Ritikart because of popular demand of a many people staying outside of Odisha.
- Type -: Ethnic Food
- SKU ID: BKRAS1003.
- Weight -: 1 KG
- Other Ingredients
- Please Note: These are naturally preserved in light sugar syrup for lasting Freshness.
- Self Life: 6 Months when stored in a dry and cool environment
- Place of Procurement: Salepur, Cuttack
- Special Note:- Once opened consume the contents within 24 hours.