Title -: Bichitrapuri Pasapalli Saree.
- Type -: Cotton Saree.
- Color -: Red and black
- SKU Number -:rsaree1001.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Item Weight -:500 Grams.
- Product Dimension -: 1.2 Mtr X 5.5 Mtr.
- Weight -:500 Grams.
- Primary material -: Cotton.
- Design -:Sambalpuri Design.
- What is in the box -: 1 Piece of saree without Blouse.
Wash Care -: It is recommended, but not required.Users can follow normal washing methodology that applies to was cotton handloom Saree.
- Washing Machine and cold water.
- Wash by hand in cold water for better durability.
- Dry in Shade.
- Use Mild Detergents.
- Do not bleach.Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Iron on a medium temperature setting.
- Wash dark colours separately.
About the Product: Bichitrapuri Saree is basically a handwooven saree from Odisha where tradition bandhakala reflects. The unique things about these Sarees are the Ikat dying technique which makes the material very comfortable and soft. The body of this saree is woven in the pasapalli style giving the fabric an eternally rich and contending look. The borders are painted with the various geometric patterns involved in creating Shankha (Shell), Chakra (Wheel) and Phulo (Flower) designs. This Saree is embellished with beautiful Pasapalli design which is basically the small squares of Chess board. With the unique combination of red and black colors in this pattern, this saree looks absolutely gorgeous and gives it a premium look and feel. The Golden border adds a different flavor to the design makes it really very special. We at Ritikart pick the best quality of Sarees by directly approaching the weavers and showcase them through our online store https://www.ritikart.com. At our online store, you can find variety of Handlooom Sarees which you can directly order and we are very committed to fulfill your requirement as soon as possible.