- About The Book-: Bhagabata Darpana is a book based on spiritual and puja patha. This book aims to provide information about spiritual worship, mantras, kriya yoga, and asanas, along with the history of wonderful stories related to gods, goddesses, and sages. The volume gives detailed instructions about different pujas and how they are to be performed with devotion and sincerity. It is written in lucid, simple, and effective language, with valuable knowledge of the tantras, and is well prepared, as well as an exhaustive treatment of the subject matter. This book, penned by eminent writer Ashok Kumar Acharya, is only offered at Ritikart. The author has included various devotional practices in this book that will keep you engaged throughout the book. With this book, you will learn how to deepen your meditation, chant mantras, and much more.
- Title -: Bhagabata Darpana by Ashok Kumar Acharya
- Type -: Spiritual and Puja Patha.
- Language -: Odia.
- Number of Pages -: 749
- Publisher -: Gyanajuga Publication.
- Author -: Ashok Kumar Acharya