- Product -:Jagannath Balabhadra Subhadra Wooden Idol.
- About the Product-: Jagannath Temple in Puri is a major pilgrimage destination for Hindus. The main deity is Shri Krishna, celebrated as Lord Jagannatha. It is the only shrine in India, where goddess Subhadra, sister of Lord Krishna is worshipped along with her brothers Lord Jagannatha and Lord Balabhadra. Jagannath, Balabhadra and Devee Subhadra constitute the basic and fundamental Trinity and are considered to be the forms and manifestations of the omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent supreme power. Sudarsan who is supposed to be the fourth important divine manifestation is also worshipped with the celebrated trio and these four are known as the Caturdha Murti or the four-fold divine images.Jagannath (or Jagannatha) meaning "The Lord of the Universe".Jagannath is believed a form of Vishnu or his avatar Krishna by the Hindus. The murtis of Jagannath, Balabhadra, Subhadra and Sudarshana Chakra in Puri Jagannath Temple are made of neem wood.Neem wood is chosen because the Bhavishya Purana declares it to be the most auspicious wood from which to make Vishnu murtis.Ritikart brings you lord Jagannath,Balabhadra Subhadra wooden idols made from neem wood.
- Design -: Multi colour Round.
- Material -: Neem Wood.
- Weight -: Around 500 Grams (Three idols together)
- Dimension -:
- Jagannath - 10 CMs in height and other proportionate dimensions like breadth,width and circumference.
- Balabhadra - 10 CMs in height and other proportionate dimensions like breadth,width and circumference.
- Subhadra - 05 CMs in height and other proportionate dimensions like breadth,width and circumference.
What is in the box -: Wooden idol of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra , Devee Subhadra and Sudarshana.
Tags : Neem wood Jagannath Balabhadra and Subhadra Idol,Jagannath Wooden Idols,jagannath statue for Puja at home.