Title -: Classic Tussar Silk Saree with Embroidery Body Work.
• Type -: Tussar Saree.
• Color -: Cream & Blue.
• SKU Number -: TUSREE1002
• Availability -: In Stock.
• Item Weight -:500 Grams.
• Product Dimension -: 1.18 Mtr (W) X 6.30 Mtr (L)
• Primary Material -: Tussar Silk.
• Design -: Tussar with Embroidery Body work.
• What is in the box -: 1 Piece of Saree with Blouse Piece.
• Wash Care -: It is recommended, but not required. Users can follow normal washing methodology that applies to be Tussar handloom Saree.
• Washing Machine and cold water.
• Wash by hand in cold water for better durability.
• Dry in Shade.
• Use Mild Detergents.
• Do not bleach. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
• Iron on a medium temperature setting.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• About the Product: Tussar Sarees are one of the classic handloom sarees to be seen in the recent times. Earlier it’s only worn by the middle aged and Old aged Ladies. But in recent times, various designs are incorporated to this by seeing the increasing demand. One of the designs is the Embroidery Work. With this innovation with the tussar silk, the market has been expanded a lot and supply has been increased in India and abroad. You can team this saree with a set of fancy bangles, ear rings, necklace and a pair of trendy heels to get a complete look. Ritikart has exclusively handpicked this saree from Gopalpur, the Tussar hub of Odisha and showcased in its online portal https://www.ritikart.com so that it’s available and accessible to everyone.
• Best use: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, party and other special Occasions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.