- About the Product – : One of India's various art genres is Pattachitra, sometimes referred to as Odisha painting. Artists in the eastern region of the nation, such as West Bengal and Odisha, create this traditional style of painting on fabric or canvas. Pattachitra paintings depict mythological stories and tell the story of gods, goddesses, humans, and animals in an enchanting manner. They also represent historic events, epics, rituals, and also daily activities of people in ancient times. Visit Ritikart to view this exquisite collection of stunning Radha Krishna with Dashavatar Patachitra paintings. Master craftsmen in Odisha handcrafted these beautiful designs using premium-quality cloth and fabric paints prepared from natural ingredients which are dyed over a while to give the rich color of natural skin tones. If you are looking for something unique decor items to enhance the décor of your home, office, or temple, then this is the best option for you. Buy Now!
- Color -: Multi
- Product Dimension -:
- Length -: 19 inch
- Breadth -: 13 inch
- Ideal for -: Home, Office and Temple
- Type -: Decorative Traditional Paintings
- What is in the box -: 1 Piece of Pattachitra of Radha Krishna
- Material -: The canvas is prepared by coating the clothe with a mixture of chalk and gum made from tamarind seeds. Colors used for painting are generally prepared from natural ingredients.