- Product -: Salepur Bikalananda Kar's Special 'Gulab Jamun'
- About the Product -: Salepur or Salipur in Cuttack, Odisha is World Famous for its Rasgulla or Rasagola(in Odia). Bikalananda Kar, an Indian confectioner from Salepur, Odisha is known for popularizing the rasagola. These rasagolas are famously named "Bikali Kar Rasagola" is sold all over Odisha and abroad.
- For the convenience of our customer, We at Ritikart have teamed up with them to serve these delicious and mouth watering Rasagullas to the customers outside.
- "Gulab Jamun" is a special dish made mainly from milk solids, traditionally from Khoya, which is milk reduced to the consistency of a soft dough. Modern recipes call for dried or powdered milk instead of khoya.
- Price -: Price Includes cost of the product and handling and processing changes. This product has been introduced on Ritikart because of popular demand of a many people staying outside of Odisha.
- Type -: Ethnic Food
- SKU ID: BKRAS1002.
- Weight -: 1 KG
- Other Ingredients
- Please Note: These are naturally preserved in light sugar syrup for lasting Freshness.
- Self Life: 6 Months when stored in a dry and cool environment.
- Place of Origin: Salepur, Cuttack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.