- Product -: Salepur Bikalananda Kar's 'Khirmohan-Brown Rasgulla'
- About the Product -: Brown Rasagolla is one of the most famous delicacies in Odisha, loved by every Indian from all over the
country. This delicious ball of soft cheese is dipped in a sugar syrup, so it melts in your mouth with a
taste that is hard to beat.
The Ritikart online e-commerce store, famed for offering authentic, timeless, and healthy Odia snacks
and dishes, proudly brings to you Salepur Bikalananda Kar's "Khirmohan-Brown Rasgulla" at reasonable
prices. This is a rich and impeccable dessert made from fine ingredients that include milk constituents,
sugar syrup, and cardamom. It is freshly prepared daily and stored in tins to preserve its freshness for a
longer time. Any time of the day is a great time to savor this delicious dessert, which is also ideal for
festivals and special events. Take a bite into our online store to grab a tin or more today!
- "Brown Rasagola" is only prepared in Odisha. It is offered to lord Jagannath at Puri. These are tender brown coloured cheese balls dipped in a sugary syrup to make it a delicious one.
- Price -: Price Includes cost of the product and handling and processing changes. This product has been introduced on Ritikart because of popular demand of a many people staying outside of Odisha.
- Type -: Ethnic Food
- SKU ID: BKRAS1004.
- Weight -: 1 KG
- Other Ingredients
- Please Note: These are naturally preserved in light sugar syrup for lasting Freshness.
- Self Life: 6 Months when stored in a dry and cool environment.
- Place of Origin: Salepur, Cuttack