- Product -: Salepur Bikalananda Kar's 'Khirmohan-Brown Rasgulla'
- About the Product -: Salepur or Salipur in Cuttack, Odisha is World Famous for its Rasgulla or Rasagola(in Odia). Bikalananda Kar, an Indian confectioner from Salepur, Odisha is known for popularizing the rasagola. These rasagolas are famously named "Bikali Kar Rasagola" is sold all over Odisha and abroad.
- "Brown Rasagola" is only prepared in Odisha. It is offered to lord Jagannath at Puri. These are tender brown coloured cheese balls dipped in a sugary syrup to make it a delicious one.
- Price -: Price Includes cost of the product and handling and processing changes. This product has been introduced on Ritikart because of popular demand of a many people staying outside of Odisha.
- Type -: Ethnic Food
- SKU ID: BKRAS1004.
- Weight -: 1 KG
- Other Ingredients
- Please Note: These are naturally preserved in light sugar syrup for lasting Freshness.
- Self Life: 6 Months when stored in a dry and cool environment.
- Place of Origin: Salepur, Cuttack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.