- Product -: Salepur Bikalananda Kar's Special 'Kala Jamun'
- About the Product -: Salepur or Salipur in Cuttack, Odisha is World Famous for its Rasgulla or Rasagola(in Odia). Bikalananda Kar, an Indian confectioner from Salepur, Odisha is known for popularizing the rasagola. These rasagolas are famously named "Bikali Kar Rasagola" is sold all over Odisha and abroad."Kala Jamun" is a special dish where sugar is added in the batter, and after frying, the sugar caramelization gives it its dark, almost black colour, which is then called kala jamun or "black jamun".
- Price -: Price Includes cost of the product and handling and processing changes. This product has been introduced on Ritikart because of popular demand of a many people staying outside of Odisha.
- Type -: Ethnic Food
- SKU ID: BKRAS1003.
- Weight -: 1 KG
- Other Ingredients
- Please Note: These are naturally preserved in light sugar syrup for lasting Freshness.
- Self Life: 6 Months when stored in a dry and cool environment
- Place of Procurement: Salepur, Cuttack
- Special Note:- Once opened consume the contents within 24 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.