- Product -: Bhubaneswar Special Kora Khai
- About the Product -: Kora Khai is a traditional Odia food, mainly served as a prasad in temples in Odisha. Devotees of Lord Lingaraj offer Korakhai as his prasad.Bhubaneswar Kora Khai is famous in India for its special mouth watering taste.This Kora Khai specially made in Bhubaneswar, the temple city of Odisha. You can feel the taste of pure Desi Ghee when you put a handful of them into your mouth. The crispiness upon biting it actually determines its quality and standard. Moreover, the ingredients like Khai (Lia i.e Puffed Paddy), Sugarcane Jaggery, Black Pepper, Cashews, Coconut which give a perfect combination of Sweetness with Spicy flavor. This is specially offered to Lord Lingaraj as Prasad by the devotees. Bhubaneswar Special Kora Khai.
- Type -: Ethnic Food
- SKU ID: KKhai1001.
- Weight -: Please select the size 250Gms / 500Gms / 1000Gms.
- Ingredients-:Khai or Lia . Known as Puffed Paddy
- Sugarcane Jaggery
- Black Pepper
- Pure Desi Ghee
- Special Note:- Ritikart takes utmost care for hygienically packaging and express delivery at your door step.
Based on 5 reviews
Very tasty and fresh . Prompt delivered
I had Baiaa khora khai from Old town couple of years back, I find it similar taste. Specially my mother loves it.
It was very tasty. Crunchy.
The quality was best.Very crunchy. Was full of cashew and coconut piece. My friends loved it. Came to know they are also ordering on from Ritikart. Great effort by Ritikart. Good job and keep it up.
Simply loved it. Delicious, crunchy and good quality. Thank you Ritikart for your good service.