- Product-: Berhampur Urad Dal Rasi Masala Papad 200gm. Also known Til/Sesame/Rasi Papad from Berhampur
- About the Product-: Brahmapur of Odisha is famous for its Achar, Papad and Badis and these products showcase the unique specialty, making them rule the whole nation with their taste.They have such a wonderful flavour to the mouth that it is liked by everybody at any point of time.What makes this traditional cuisine even more rich is the fact that it is prepared from local ingredients by the local inhabitants themselves with hundreds of years old traditional method. It can be Roasted or Fried. This papad is used by many people to make Masala Papad and serve as starter. This papad is neither very thin nor thick which makes you to feel it's taste while you are having this. Berhampur Rasi,Til and Sesame Papads are really very tasy,crunchy prepared without any preservatives or machines.
- No Chemical or Preservatives
- Less Spicy
- Highly Tasty.
- Type -: Odisha Dry Food.
- SKU ID: BPAPAD1001.
- Size -: Regular.
- Weight -: 200 Grams.
- Key Ingredients-:
- Urad Dal (Split Black Gram). Biri in Odia
- Sesame , Til Seeds
- Other Spices
- Storage Advice-:Store in Dry and Cool Place.
- Product tags-: Berhampur Papad, Odisha dry foods, Papad online, Special Masala Papad, Berhampur Special Raasi Papad
Based on 6 reviews
I am regularly ordering this papad on ritikart. They take extra care in packaging.Their customer service is very good.This makes us to order regularly on ritikart.Thank you all.
Thickness of the papad is good. Balanced in terms of spicyness and seasame seeds.
We have been ordering regularly this Papad from Ritikart since last one year. Our guests liked this. We thank those people who put so much of hard work to do all these handmade papads.
Thank you Ritikart for your excellent customer support. We look forward more such items from you.
Papads were thick enough. Fully covered with til seeds. Obviously taste was good. My order was delivered more than a month ago. Still the papads are fresh.