Title -: Sambalpuri Cotton Copper Sulphate And Cream color Ladies Salwar Suit.
- Type -: Handloom Ladies Dress Material Fabric.
- Primary material -: Cotton.
- Salwar: Copper Sulphate.
- Kameez: Cream.
- Dupatta: Copper Sulphate And Cream.
- Design -: Sambalpuri Ethnic Bandha Design.
- SKU Number -: New DSMB 1014.
- Availability -: In Stock.
- Item Weight -:750 Grams.
- What is in the box -: 1 Unstitched Salwar, Kameez, Dupatta Material.
Wash Care-: It is recommended, but not required.Users can follow normal washing methodology that applies to wash cotton hand loom Unstitched dress Material.
- Washing Machine and cold water.
- Wash by hand in cold water for better durability.
- Dry in Shade.
- Use Mild Detergents.
- Do not bleach.Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Iron on a medium temperature setting.
- Wash dark colors separately.
- First wash should be preferably Dry Clean.
- Manufacturer: This Unstitched Suit Piece is hand woven by members of cooperative societies in Sambalpur and Bargarh of Odisha. Best Quality Hand loom materials directly from the weavers.
About The Product: -Sambalpuri otherwise known as Odissi is a well-known fabric which is used as a premium material for Sarees, Dupattas, Kurtis, and Handkerchiefs etc.This Cotton Sambalpuri Copper Sulphate Ethnic Salwar Suit is beautifully made by its unique weaving technique for Use, With its unique look, it adds an aesthetic flavor to your personality.You will be the representative of your tradition and culture when you Wear it. This Salwar Suit is made up of 100% Sambalpuri Ikkat Fabric.Exclusively marketed and order fulfilled by ritikart.com,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.