- Item -: Home Made Berhampur Special Badi.
- Type -: Badi.
- SKU ID: Badi1003.
- Size -: Large.
- Quantity -: 200 Grms or 400 Grms
- Key Ingredients:-
- Urad Dal
- Other Spices
- Storage Advice: - Store in Dry and Cool Place.
- Place Of Procurement: - Berhampur, Odisha .
- About the Product: This is a Special dry food made from Urad Dal (Black Gram). It’s a special dish which is eaten in Roasted or Fried form. In Odisha, it’s most eaten with the main course like Rice, Dal, Sabji. The famous dishes where it’s used as the main ingredient are Badi Chura, Ghanta Tarkari (Mix Curry), Badi Saaga and some Non-Vegetarian dishes like Fish Curry. The crispiness and the taste of Badi are something that makes it a completely different segment of food category which you normally won’t find anywhere else other than Odisha.
Highly Secured Payment Gateway. COD available for selected PIN codes in India.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.